By populok - Sun May 17, 2020 12:26 pm
- Sun May 17, 2020 12:26 pm #217
Pldt has been known to disable admin access of their wifi routers remotely. In order to stop Pldt from accessing and disabling the admin access of your wifi router, follow the steps below.
- Login to your router’s admin page. Follow the link to Login to your PLDT FIBER WIFI ROUTER admin page. If your admin access is blocked, learn how to unblock the admin page of your PLDT FIBER WIFI ROUTER here.
- Once logged in, click Network -> Remote Management -> ACS Server.
- Once in the ACS Server page, you will find 2 radio buttons. Click disable on both radio buttons and click ‘Apply’.
- If for some reason the ACS Server page will not load, then you are out of luck. Try again the following week.